If this is your first pregnancy you will feel confused because there are too many things you need to prepare to start from clothes, baby equipment, and many other things including strollers.
The fact is that it is difficult for you to prepare equipment for an unborn baby for the first time, this is very natural because you do not have enough experience
In this article, we will help you to answer your question about When to buy a stroller during pregnancy? How to choose the best one?
When to buy strollers during pregnancy?
If this is your first baby, you should consider buying a stroller in the early trimester. Because the second and third trimesters are difficult to predict and it is difficult to do your normal activities in your pregnancy due to your mobility will decrease and you will get tired easily during pregnancy.
Choose the stroller that is newborn-friendly.If you have a car you must buy an infant car seat because even if you spend most of the time at home you will still need to take your baby to the doctor or go shopping by car. But if you don’t have a car then an infant car seat is not needed and you only need to buy a stroller.
Reasons for buying for a stroller in early pregnancy
The best time to buy a stroller is in early pregnancy, in the first 3 months of pregnancy. because at the end of pregnancy there are many important things that are usually overlooked. And at the time of delivery, you realize there are so many items you need to buy.
You can buy a unisex stroller if you don’t know the gender of your baby.
Another advantage is that your stroller delivery takes time and if you don’t match you can return it. So if you buy a stroller earlier, it will make it easier for you later
What stroller that perfect for me?
Everyone has different needs and the best stroller is the one that can meet your needs. to choose a quality stroller that will fulfill your needs you can follow these guidelines:
- Having great quality: you can buy a cheap stroller for $100 But if you want to have a better stroller you can spend around $300 to get better build quality and features
- Know where you use it: Most midrange models are large and heavy, so it’s not ideal if you use it in the middle of the city and use public transportation. Choose a lightweight umbrella stroller if you use it in the middle of the city.
- Choose the one that is easy to fold and unfold. there will be times when you hold the baby while folding the stroller and putting it in the car
- Newborn friendly: Choose a stroller that is newborn friendly. The Newborn stroller can be used with a bassinet pram and is easily connected to an infant car seat. In addition, the newborn-friendly stroller also offers full recline mode and neck support for newborns.
- 2nd baby preparation: if you plan to have two babies in near future, it’s a good idea to consider buying a convertible double stroller. However, if you don’t have plans to have a second child in a few years, choose a Single stroller that has good quality, that’s enough.
Preparing everything carefully is important during pregnancy and buying a stroller before pregnancy is a smart choice
Choose a stroller that is light and easy to fold and adjust the features to your needs.
Share your experience in finding the right stroller for the first time